- White shirt or white polo shirt
- Grey trousers/skirt/smart shorts in summer
- Forest green cardigan/jumper/sweatshirt
- Forest green/white check summer dress
- Sensible and safe black footwear for outdoors
- White, black or grey socks
- Grey, black or forest green tights
- Shorts: black (not Bermuda type)
- Round neck t- Shirt: plain white (no logos)
- Pumps/Trainers: that have not been worn during ordinary lessons
- Swimming trunks/one piece swimming costumes for girls (KS2)
- Swimming caps for girls and boys with long hair
We do not allow children to wear jeans, jewellery, football kits or anything with words/pictures that may cause offence.
Neither should any form of make up including nail varnish.
The school takes no responsibility for any property lost in the school.
All property can become lost property and if it is named, it does stand a real chance of being reunited with its owner!
School uniform and jumpers, fleeces and cardigans embroidered with the school name and logo can be bought directly from ‘KIDS.STOP’ uniform shop in Hyde (0161 368 4500). or JFC Sports, Hyde (0161 367 7700)
If children do not come in uniform, they may be given a clean school jumper or sweatshirt to wear for the day.
The school does not permit children to have haircuts that could serve as a distraction to other children.
Pupils should, where necessary, wear simple headbands, hair-slides, ‘scrunchies’ etc. in the school colours. Garish or elaborate accessories eg. anything embellished with jewels, glitter or large flowers, are not suitable for school and should not be worn, neither should any form of make-up including nail varnish.
All clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name; again, the school takes no responsibility for lost clothing.